Timelessly on trend
The Acqui® Collection is named for the Italian city of Acqui Terme, famous for centuries for its thermal springs and spas. It captures the classical essence of the lavish and ornate architecture of the Grand Spa hotels of the Belle Époque, when spa-travel was the trend. This Collection takes a decorative stance, with its distinctive curved spout and rich detailing. The choice of finishes and cross handles or levers creates combinations to emphasize personal style for a one-of-a-kind look for the kitchen.
ROHL Water Filters and Faucet Filtration
ROHL Filtration is the world's first faucet that delivers fresh, filtered water with patented three-way technology. It provides hot, cold and filtered water from a single faucet. Made from the highest quality materials, our unique ROHL Filtration Incorporating Triflow Technology is available in a variety of models and finishes to suit your style. ROHL Filtration represents a major paradigm shift in the way designers and consumers think about filtered water. As the desire for clean, healthy, filtered water continues to increase, people are seeking out alternative options. This innovative solution eliminates the need for a separate filter faucet, has a clean installation, can integrate a sidespray and is an elegant space saver. Using the ultrapure, Swiss designed Katadyn® filter, coupled with the elegance of ROHL faucets utilizing Fluhs quiet and durable cartridge, ROHL offers a solution that others can't match.
ROHL Kitchen Faucets, Fixtures and Accessories
Many would agree the kitchen is the heart of the home - a multi-functional space for recipe testing and warm family gatherings. For ROHL, the kitchen is also the place where function and beauty are always in harmony. We bring acumen and experience to solve functional and aesthetic challenges. In 1983, Ken Rohl visited a trade show in Europe where he discovered an innovation that would soon revolutionize kitchens here in America - the single-lever, Pull-Out faucet. From that initial discovery, it was destined to become a mainstain in American households over the next 30 years. For safety, ROHL Pull-Out faucets feature anti-scalding technology that prevents the hot water from being fully opened, avoiding serious burns. For quality, all ROHL Pull-Out faucets feature brass construction and ceramic disc valve technology. For design consistency, most Pull-Out faucet designs are also available as matching bar/food prep faucets.
ROHL Traditional Design
Classic and ornate aesthetics define traditional faucets, fixtures, hardware and accessories. Highly detailed, symmetric, and charming, the style's interior design roots harken back to 18th and 19th Century Europe and are exemplified in antiques and classic, historic art. Rich tones and refined colors are often present in this style and the impact is a warm and inviting space that simultaneously exudes dignity. Patterns and curved lines are frequently present in this harmonious decor style. Traditional design features fine details and is commonly accented with gold and silver hues. It is opulent. Traditional style is lavish.
ROHL Polished Nickel Finish
ROHL Polished Nickel Finish is a classic finish that, like Polished Chrome, gives off the impression of silver. It features brilliant shine, but unlike Polished Chrome, it is less reflective and has warm golden undertones. It is a very versatile finish and can be used in all styles of room, traditional to modern. Polished Nickel offers a distinctively soft and luminous feel in comparison to other synthetic coatings. ROHL products feature the highest quality plated and hand brushed finishes. In many cases, twice the industry standard for thickness. The benefit is a luster and richness of a true decorative product, not the color approximate of a mass produced commodity. Our finishes are created to deliver years of resilient beauty with normal care and maintenance.
- Solid brass with porcelain handle accent
- Height 9 5/16" & reach 6 13/64"
- Swivel spout
- Brass construction
- Ceramic disc control cartridge
- 1/4" compression connection not included
- Filtered water .5 GPM at 45 PSI
- Designed to work with our HRK-2000 filtration system
- 1 3/8" max hole cutout
- Not suitable for R.O. systems or instant hot systems
- Italian Brass available by special order only
- Catalog Item Number: U.1812-2
- Catalog Item Number: AKIT1435
- ROOM : KITCHEN
- WARRANTED FINISH : YES
- WARRANTY : LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- PRODUCT TYPE : FILTRATION
- STYLE : TRADITIONAL
- COLLECTION : ACQUI
- HOLE CONFIGURATION : 1
- MOUNTING LOCATION : DECK
- INSTALLATION TYPE : SINGLE HOLE
- SHAPE : COLUMN SPOUT
- FLOW RATE(GPM) : 0.5
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ITALY
Warranted Finish: Yes
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Click here to download full warranty information.
SPECIFICATIONS: Click here to view full Specifications.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Houzz, Walmart.com, Wayfair, Zoro, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price, and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The following brands do not fall under the price match guarantee. Swan, Maax, Bootz, A2, Comfort Designs, DreamLine and Custom Glass.
Covid-19 Advisory Notice -- The B&G Cottage -- BNG Bath
We will update this pages and timelines as necessary.
We are operating and committed to providing you with the one on one live customer support that you deserve during this challenging and difficult time. We are working tirelessly with our suppliers to provide you with the products to keep you and your home as comfortable and safe as possible. A few things we wanted you to know.
- All orders placed will be processed and routed to our distribution facilities on the same day. They are shipped as quickly as possible.
- Kingston Brass Products are shipped Manufacturer Direct and are experiencing longer processing times ranging from 2-4 days. LTL Items from Kingston Brass are taking 10-14 days to be picked up by the carriers.
- All Other Brands are shipping within 2-3 business days from purchase and tracking information will be provided once your purchase has shipped from our distribution facility.
- The following brands are out performing others in regards to order processing and shipping times.
- Swan, MAAX, A2, Aquatic, Rohl, Pfister, Toto. Processing time has been 2 days and have been shipping the next business day in most cases.
- We are not expecting any change to our customer service support.
- If you call us you will speak with a live person.
- We will not be outsourcing our customer service and if you call outside of business hours or during high call volume periods we ask that you leave a message and you will receive a call back as soon as possible.
- Our employees are being protected through social distancing practices, the option of working from home, staggered work schedules, and additional safety and cleaning steps to help protect and support our team.
- We have not laid off any of our employees due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free Standard Shipping on Items Priced Over $75. Additional Freight Charges may apply to Large or Bulky Items.
- Expedited shipping is shipping with the carrier that is expedited. Processing times vary by manufacturer and we can not guarantee that they will process the order faster.
- We Can Not Ship Any LTL Items With Standard Freight to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Contact Us For Shipping Quote
- Expedited Shipping is only available for select items requiring freight shipping. (Large or Heavy Items) Please contact us VIA Chat or By Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a Expedited Freight Quote.
All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address and warehouse provided to you with your return authorization email.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of all shipping, including any shipping you paid to receive the item will be deducted from your refund. If your item requires LTL Freight shipping we will provide you with shipping quotes from our freight network and you will have the ability to chose the carrier and cost. This is provided at your request.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase arrives, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original undamaged packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Health and personal care items
- Shower Bases
- Bathtub and Shower Wall Kits and Panels
- If damaged in transit please report within 5 business days.
Guidelines for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. A photo of the items in their original packaging showing no signs of damage to the packaging and the reason why you wish to return it.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless directed to do so.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Expedited shipping is available but may incur additional charges. Please contact us VIA E-mail: email@example.com for assistance with expedited shipping if it is not listed for your item.
Please note: Expedited shipping is shipping with the carrier that is expedited. Processing times vary by manufacturer and we can not guarantee that they will process the order faster.
We only ship to the lower 48 states and use an array of shipping companies such as but not limited to:
- UPS Freight
- AIT Freight
- LTL Freight
- Federal Express
Physical Addresses are a must. We will not ship to PO Boxes. If your shipping address is a PO Box your order will be cancelled and refunded.
Large, over-sized, multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
Orders are shipped via numerous Freight Carriers. A physical address and working telephone number is required for shipment. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases, this may delay stated delivery dates.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to Info@bgbath.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. Damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded only exchanged.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and further instructions will be provided.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.