Industrial design with Art Deco glamour
It was a time when buildings were racing to be the tallest, Hollywood first became star struck, and industrial design became glamorous. Art Deco took over the skyline with the angular Chrysler building and Rockefeller Center. Designer Michael Berman brings this early 20th century spirit to the Gotham® Kitchen Collection, only for ROHL. The streamlined, sleek loop of the faucet is balanced by a single lever handle reaching skyward. Luxurious shine, notched detailing, and a fluted spout add Deco styling. Gotham is truly a must for modern and transitional kitchens of style.
ROHL Hot Water Faucets, Taps and Dispensers
Steaming hot water is in style with ROHL Hot Water Faucets. Our Hot Water Faucets will offer instantly hot filtered water to brew tea, blanch vegetables, quick-thaw frozen foods, prepare hot cereal, loosen jar lids and more. The system includes an 81 ounce (5/8 gallon) stainless steel tank and an easy-to-adjust temperature control -- delivering hot water at temperatures up to 210 degrees Fahrenheit. With the above industry standard 1,500 watt heating element, the tank is designed for quick recovery for continued use and is equipped to provide up to 100 cups/hour of near-boiling water. Hot water faucets may be purchased individually or as a package with faucet, filter and high performance tank. ROHL Filtered Hot Water Faucets, featuring Fluhs spring return cartridge, offer hot, clean water with ease and style.
ROHL Kitchen Faucets, Fixtures and Accessories
Many would agree the kitchen is the heart of the home - a multi-functional space for recipe testing and warm family gatherings. For ROHL, the kitchen is also the place where function and beauty are always in harmony. We bring acumen and experience to solve functional and aesthetic challenges. In 1983, Ken Rohl visited a trade show in Europe where he discovered an innovation that would soon revolutionize kitchens here in America - the single-lever, Pull-Out faucet. From that initial discovery, it was destined to become a mainstain in American households over the next 30 years. For safety, ROHL Pull-Out faucets feature anti-scalding technology that prevents the hot water from being fully opened, avoiding serious burns. For quality, all ROHL Pull-Out faucets feature brass construction and ceramic disc valve technology. For design consistency, most Pull-Out faucet designs are also available as matching bar/food prep faucets.
ROHL Transitional Design
Transitional faucets, fixtures, hardware and accessories bring a contemporary edge to conventionally decorated homes. It is a blend of traditional and contemporary styles and is elegant and enduring. If your home is diverse, exclusive to you, and features a studied mix of era's and elements, then selecting a transitional faucet or fixture makes sense. With a transitional decor, every room is unique. It is a very freeing style because the restrictions of modern and traditional styles are lifted and you can combine them in a way that is cohesive. Though this may feel disparate, the key to making it work is to bring things together that work while representing your own personal lifestyle. You are not locked into specific aesthetics and can experiment until the mix is right. When it comes to your hardware and fixtures, you can be expressive and create spaces that will create conversation, attract attention and make a lasting impression. Transitional style is flexible.
ROHL Polished Chrome Finish
ROHL Polished Chrome Finish features brilliant shine, but also cool undertones. Polished Chrome gives a jazzy and showy impression and can be used in all styles of room, traditional to modern. Polished Chrome offers a distinctively radiant and reflective feel in comparison to other synthetic coatings. ROHL products feature the highest quality plated and hand brushed finishes. In many cases, twice the industry standard for thickness. The benefit is a luster and richness of a true decorative product, not the color approximate of a mass produced commodity. Our finishes are created to deliver years of resilient beauty with normal care and maintenance.
- Hot water faucet only
- Offers enhanced safety with special spring cartridge
- Long lasting brass construction
- Swivel spout for ease of filling containers
- 5 year warranty
- For use with U.1998 high performance hot water tank and U.1106 filter
- Hot water .5 GPM at 45 PSI
- Catalog Item Number: U.1998
- Catalog Item Number: U.1106
- Catalog Item Number: U.PRF1
- ROOM : KITCHEN
- WARRANTED FINISH : YES
- WARRANTY : LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- PRODUCT TYPE : HOT WATER DISPENSER
- STYLE : TRANSITIONAL
- COLLECTION : GOTHAM
- HOLE CONFIGURATION : 1
- MOUNTING LOCATION : DECK
- INSTALLATION TYPE : SINGLE HOLE
- SHAPE : C-SPOUT
- FLOW RATE(GPM) : 0.5
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ITALY
Warranted Finish: Yes
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Click here to download full warranty information.
SPECIFICATIONS: Click here to view full Specifications.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Houzz, Walmart.com, Wayfair, Zoro, Amazon etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price, and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The following brands do not fall under the price match guarantee. Swan, Maax, Bootz, A2, Comfort Designs, DreamLine and Custom Glass.
Covid-19 Advisory Notice -- The B&G Cottage -- BNG Bath
We will update this pages and timelines as necessary.
We are operating and committed to providing you with the one on one live customer support that you deserve during this challenging and difficult time. We are working tirelessly with our suppliers to provide you with the products to keep you and your home as comfortable and safe as possible. A few things we wanted you to know.
- All orders placed will be processed and routed to our distribution facilities on the same day. They are shipped as quickly as possible.
- Kingston Brass Products are shipped Manufacturer Direct and are experiencing longer processing times ranging from 2-4 days. LTL Items from Kingston Brass are taking 10-14 days to be picked up by the carriers.
- All Other Brands are shipping within 2-3 business days from purchase and tracking information will be provided once your purchase has shipped from our distribution facility.
- The following brands are out performing others in regards to order processing and shipping times.
- Swan, MAAX, A2, Aquatic, Rohl, Pfister, Toto. Processing time has been 2 days and have been shipping the next business day in most cases.
- We are not expecting any change to our customer service support.
- If you call us you will speak with a live person.
- We will not be outsourcing our customer service and if you call outside of business hours or during high call volume periods we ask that you leave a message and you will receive a call back as soon as possible.
- Our employees are being protected through social distancing practices, the option of working from home, staggered work schedules, and additional safety and cleaning steps to help protect and support our team.
- We have not laid off any of our employees due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free Standard Shipping on Items Priced Over $75. Additional Freight Charges may apply to Large or Bulky Items.
- Expedited shipping is shipping with the carrier that is expedited. Processing times vary by manufacturer and we can not guarantee that they will process the order faster.
- We Can Not Ship Any LTL Items With Standard Freight to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Contact Us For Shipping Quote
- Expedited Shipping is only available for select items requiring freight shipping. (Large or Heavy Items) Please contact us VIA Chat or By Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a Expedited Freight Quote.
All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address and warehouse provided to you with your return authorization email.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of all shipping, including any shipping you paid to receive the item will be deducted from your refund. If your item requires LTL Freight shipping we will provide you with shipping quotes from our freight network and you will have the ability to chose the carrier and cost. This is provided at your request.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase arrives, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original undamaged packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Health and personal care items
- Shower Bases
- Bathtub and Shower Wall Kits and Panels
- If damaged in transit please report within 5 business days.
Guidelines for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. A photo of the items in their original packaging showing no signs of damage to the packaging and the reason why you wish to return it.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless directed to do so.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Expedited shipping is available but may incur additional charges. Please contact us VIA E-mail: email@example.com for assistance with expedited shipping if it is not listed for your item.
Please note: Expedited shipping is shipping with the carrier that is expedited. Processing times vary by manufacturer and we can not guarantee that they will process the order faster.
We only ship to the lower 48 states and use an array of shipping companies such as but not limited to:
- UPS Freight
- AIT Freight
- LTL Freight
- Federal Express
Physical Addresses are a must. We will not ship to PO Boxes. If your shipping address is a PO Box your order will be cancelled and refunded.
Large, over-sized, multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
Orders are shipped via numerous Freight Carriers. A physical address and working telephone number is required for shipment. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases, this may delay stated delivery dates.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to Info@bgbath.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. Damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded only exchanged.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and further instructions will be provided.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.